The Best Natural Makeup Looks of All Time
"No Makeup" makeup looks are always the best!
Below we have curated a list of incredible natural makeup looks that will inspire you to take a more subtle approach to your everyday routine.
1. Mascara Primer: is without a doubt one of the most underrated makeup products of all time! This innovation in makeup is one that people hardly consider, possibly because it seems almost gimmicky in ways.... but, unlike other makeup primers that only hold product in place, mascara primer coats each lash providing both additional length and volume to your natural lashes before adding mascara. This effect gives you that extra emphasis on your eyes without having to add false lashes or lash extensions (which will easily over power a natural makeup look).
4. Liquid highlighter: never fails to bring the dew effect in abundance. What I love most about liquid highlighter is the versatility! Unlike traditional pressed powder highlighters, these liquid formulations can be applied both over and under foundation to offer variations of dewiness. You can even apply it directly to the surface of the skin for an even more subtle glow all over your body (almost like Fenty Beauty’s Body Lava)!
5. Moisturizer: should be incorporated into your daily skincare routine as it is but, when it comes to rocking a “no makeup” makeup look flawless skin is paramount! Because effortless glam is what we are trying to achieve, making sure that your skin is prepped for makeup is major, and can directly affect the overall outcome. Make sure your skin looks and feels hydrated before you begin to execute you look.
6. Brow Powder: is not as commonly talked about, but makes a huge difference when implemented. It’s true that a good brow can really complete your makeup look and something on the softer side would be most appropriate. Pomades and brow pencils serve their purpose but it's very easy to become heavy handed. If you have lighter hair, try a brow power at least one shade darker than your natural hair, and if you have darker hair, try a brow powder at least one shade lighter than your natural color. *Never use black as an eyebrow color… it will always be too harsh.*
7. Nude Lipstick: is a great alternative to lip gloss and can really enhance a natural makeup look as well! When looking for the best nude for you, consider your general undertone, and strive to match your true lip color for a “your lips but better” nude lipstick. *opt for a more cream/satin finishes… matte lipstick may look to harsh.*
We hope all of these natural makeup looks bring you inspiration for an everyday glam that's always effortless. From dewy skin to glossy lips, we know your recreations will give you that fresh youthfulness that we all strive for <3 Did you learn any NEW makeup techniques from watching Christen Dominique; did you find any of these 5 Holy Grail tips useful? If so, leave a comment below to share what you learned! How much did you love this blog post? Let us know by sharing it with your community on: Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest and checkout more blog posts for killer inspiration.